Tuesday, December 1, 2009

whats next?

4
i was thinking to write about my life in this society, where guys attracted to guys are deemed not normal. it may take some time to flip back my diaries and reconstruct the whole scenarios for easy reading.

but i wasnt sure if i can do this, espcecially if my brothers and parents found out i am here, i will go for eternity. my friends will slam me if they find out my orientation. at the same time i feel to share some part of my stories at the same time preserve them like how others do. its not like i have many readers to share with, and internet being so vast and dangerous chickened me out.

maybe i should first try before worrying too much.

recovering,
Evan

4 Response to whats next?

Ken
December 1, 2009 at 1:28 PM

i have something to say...
if u dun first accept urself, others can't
dun worry abt wat others think
juz be urself, whichever ways that makes you happy
see the good in everything and not worry abt the bad things
think of the goods in life and it would come bak to you...

OMG, i sound so philosophical...haha
sorry if i seemed rude in either way

December 1, 2009 at 7:56 PM

Let me simplify what Ken said.....
"Just Be Yourself"...........wuahahahaha...XD

I added you in my blog lo...hehehe...XD

December 2, 2009 at 12:27 AM

first of all you should go and see murugan. your english sucks! haha

on a lighter note, yea just write what you want 'coz most probably none will come here other than people like us. so it should be safe, i presume and assume.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

December 2, 2009 at 7:59 AM

its not i dont accept myself, ken. i already know what i need. but we are in an islamic country where we are highly condemned. for me it is not favourable to go around announcing because... yeah my parents might be here reading. and people might reject. who knows? well, i think all i can do now is 'see steps walk steps'.
nicholas, thanks for adding. i appreciate that.
jino, i tried my best already ok? give me some time to improve.

Post a Comment