Friday, December 4, 2009

part 2 - my first kiss?

8
credited to you know who.

first kiss award goes to my mum! hahaha.

if she is not counted, it was a farewell party for school leavers (primary 6, 12 years old) when i had my first kiss and i was part of the cast for a fairy tale sketch. in the snow white sketch, i was suppose to kiss her in the last scene. yes, i am a prince.

i took the cast very seriously. when my friends knew i am going to kiss the princess, they giggled and smiled as if it was something embarrassing to do. i was like... uhh. why do i have to kiss her? yes thinking of kissing surely gave me a heart attack. to not shame myself during the play, i practised kissing in front of mirror several times, to make sure i do it perfectly. imagine the mirror as the girl i was about to kiss, and then laid my lips on the cold mirror surface and then... yuck. come to think of it, yea i was crazy to do that.

when it came to the real play, my heart was doubling the rate. right after touching her lips for 2 seconds (original script was 5 seconds) i immediately retracted my lips from her, so that when snow white opened her eyes she would see a pathetic prince panting to recover from his first kiss.



but after the kiss, there was a lift of burden from me. maybe thinking of kissing someone at my age was troubling me. but what satisfied me the most was the applause and cheers we received from the audience and thanks to the supportive comments from my friends.

i am not sure if the princess, YT remembers, but i definitely remember my first kiss, even though it is not to or from a boy. my first kiss with a boy was supposed to be a passionate one, which happened much later as i grew. compared to the first kiss with girl, my first boys kissing wasnt a "glory" one.

to be continued,
Evan

8 Response to part 2 - my first kiss?

Ken
December 4, 2009 at 2:45 PM

LOL, a play, we don't have that during our primary school, how i wish i could be in a play, juz a simple one....^^

December 4, 2009 at 4:19 PM

haha it was a farewell party. more like a graduation day i think. so it was scary yet a nice day because the school served a lot roti canai!

Ken
December 4, 2009 at 8:06 PM

LOL, roti canai during a graduation day? that's something new

December 4, 2009 at 9:23 PM

first boy wasnt glory.....hehehehe....horrible??? he or you worstest kisser lol???? hehehehe...XD

December 4, 2009 at 10:00 PM

back then, roti canai was something very great already, ken. they even serve burgers and keropok haha
nicholas, the boy was not a prince. you get what i mean?

December 4, 2009 at 10:19 PM

so nice to be a charming prince, wasn't it?




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

December 5, 2009 at 6:37 AM

i mean the first boy kiss ( i forget to put).....hehehehe..XD

December 6, 2009 at 7:55 AM

a prince who is scared is sick, jino. a prince should be brave and give me protection when i need the most. not a coward.
the first boy kiss wasnt glory because he is not my bf at that moment. just a friend, with no intimate relationship at that moment. so it was like kissing a stranger.

Post a Comment