Wednesday, December 23, 2009

genting 2

5
finally, it's here...

again credited to you know who. blame him for delay. (cruel)

20 Dec

it's midnight already. when we reached our room, i was joking that KC and Mel would be having sex by now. he also jokingly asked to check out. i agreed so we quietly put our ears on KC room's door (next to us) and listened carefully. after 10 minutes, we left.

back in the room me and Andy had our bath respectively. after bath he came out with his shirt on but towel wrapping his waist. he claimed that the toilet is wet and he cannot change his pants. huh? whatever. bad excuse, i think. and then he put on his pants and took off the towel. and then i took my bath, came out and to realize he was on his bed already, with a bottle of carlsberg in his hand. shamelessly i grabbed a bottle and drank too.

we chat more later at night. pillow talk. i was on my bed and he was on his. separated by a gap between the bed, we continued talking from where we had stopped in the lunch. just when i was about to drunk he asked me about my love.

"what do you want to know about my love life?"
"you and KC are together right?"
"we were, not are"
"i thought you broke up and get back to KC"
"that's so nonsense. KC has Mel and I wouldn't break them apart"
"then i think i think too much"
"nevertheless i did broke up not long ago"
"mind to share?

and i started telling stories. of how me and DL started. and then on how we left each other. followed by how EC came to my life. then to how everything ended with mistrust and betrayal. as i spoke, my voice was getting softer. i turned around with my back facing him, to hide my tears.

"are you ok evan?"
"..." i whispered and continued drinking.

and i continued on how i felt on them with my trembling voice. i was foolish to tell him how i really felt. he sure thinks i am a fool who does not know how to let go. i still love EC. i cannot continue anymore as i burst into tears.

i did not know how he came out with few packets of tissue, he came over my bed, sat next to where i lied, turned me around and wipe my tears like how a mum would do to her baby. i continued ranting, complaining, crying and shouting in disappointment as he kept listening and wipe my nose and eyes. he showed a serious face at first, but later he smiled.

"i am glad you are still crying. the moment you cry meaning that you are still yourself. meaning that you did not change for someone who hurted you. you are still yourself regardless of what circumstances you are going through"
"idiot. if i can become stronger and stop crying, you wouldn't need to look at my pathetic face now" i said.
"who say you are pathetic? if failing relationship means pathetic, there are many pathetics in this world. no one would blame you for your relationship. the way you are now is better than those who pretend to be strong and cheat themselves into illusion that they are strong and determined. you are a good person and you did your best already"

just to name a few, there were more he said down the list but i could not gather all his 'wisdom'.


hug like this

i sat myself up on the bed, i hug him from his waist, deepened my head to his abs and continued crying. he played with my hair and continue comforting me. he was so warm. and gentle. not long later he put me into sleeping position, this time he lied on my bed too. i placed my head on his chest while he hug me like how EC usually hugs me. i pressed my head hard on his chest, wiped the remaining tears that kept flowing on his shirt.

"i am sorry if i hurt you with my words. there are many comforting ways to calm you but reality is reality. don't feel bad because you cannot stand up on a little failure. you have people around you who care and care. it doesn't matter if you feel sad now. you will learn to stand and start walking again. time will heal. but you do not have much time. you have a lot more to do"

his words did bring slight protection and comfort to me. he continued his words. this time i kept my mouth shut and bite his shirt. i pitied his shirt because it was stained with the blood from my gums. but i couldn't find other way to release my feeling. i was sobbing all the time he couldn't hear me properly. i continued listening to his heart beat and realized he has a hard chest.

"your words are very different from others"
"i hope they don't sound dumb and crappy" he said.
"at one point, they do" i jokingly said.

and we both laughed. more or less i am much relaxed already. i feel much lighter.

"do you mind if i ask?" i asked.
"what is that?"
"may i safely assume that you are gay too?"
"i am bi"
"does hugging me make you uncomfortable?"
"not at all. let me tell you. i don't like to force myself to do what i don't like to do"
"then do you mind if i sleep naked?" i asked, in hope that he says no.
"if you feel comfortable with it, go ahead"
"nah... i don't want to move away from this position. damn comfortable"
"hahahaha i didn't know you have this habit"
"i was joking with you" i lied and covered my blush face.

"if you feel uncomfortable, move me ok?"
"sure i will. you don't have to worry me" he replied with a godly smile carved on his face.
"ok"
"take some rest. we had a tiring day today. you don't mind being my friend right?"
"the reason why i tell you so much is because i treat you as a friend. agree?"
"i just want to have your confirmation" he smiled and i replied with a knock on his head.

the night was so long and slow. i am glad i can still laugh. definitely due to Andy's warm protection that night. it was so comfortable that i did not know when i fell asleep in his arms. the feeling of being hugged and protected is awesome. i was sure i was drunk already.

the next morning, i woke up when Andy moved his body and left for shower. i had the burning sensation on my body probably due to last night's alcohol. i checked myself. clothes on. underwear not inside out. no sight of cum stain. hole was still tight. the condom in my wallet untouched. hahahaha this guy is really a good guy. i moved over to the side he slept on, felt the warmness of the bed and rolled a few times. looked at my phone, it was 11 am. way past the breakfast buffet.

the rest of the day was nothing. KC sent us back home and i started writing this.

cheers;
Evan

5 Response to genting 2

December 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM

wow...have words of wisdom,hard chest to put your head on whenever you feeling down,kind heart,good looking(i suppose).such a prince charming he is^^

if i were you i might even falling for him.lol

December 24, 2009 at 7:11 AM

Evan...hehehehe..good boy...wuahahahaha..XD

December 25, 2009 at 10:33 AM

what a fruitful year for you. i think he likes you ^^. i want some hug too.

merry christmas evan and everyone...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

December 26, 2009 at 1:28 AM

That's a really touching story, Evan.
I can almost imagine the feeling of hanging on to past memories, and letting the experience completely destroys u inside out.

Until, that 'someone' comes to your life, and repeated confessions, comforting and words of wisdom (?) finally puts that lingering nightmare to rest.

And you start anew. Merry X'mas, and hope that Andy's the one for you. Be it a friend, a lover, or just that someone special, sitting on the fence.

Horny BF from Simonlover's.

December 26, 2009 at 8:51 PM

anone, he is good looking but not handsome, and not my dish. but i don't mind if he is my bf. i don't pick hahahaha. i don't want to fall on anyone. i need a break.

hugs, jino. how does fruitful year fit if i just broke off? (slap)

nicky, i am not a good boy hahahaha

i will learn to see through the past and make myself useful, horny bf. it is the past that makes us stronger. why should i care for my exes when they are just some jerks, right? and Andy is a new friend to me, nothing more. maybe i had overdid a bit too much that night.

Post a Comment