Monday, January 4, 2010

part 6 - my first kiss

8
credit to you know who.

not sure if i should separate to 2 post. but since they are inter related, maybe i would stick to 1.

again that was a story happened previously in july 2000, when i was 13. at that age i had already hit my puberty. hairs growing on my armpits. misai and pubic hair grew as well. worse of all, i can grow boner countlessly. at that time, i did not talk to anyone about that, thinking that it's some disease that would get off soon. but as time passed, i learned that it is part of growing process that every boy goes through. puberty we call it.

almost everyone at my age, in my school comprise only boys were excited all over. we started talking about girls, kisses, pubes, sex and... TFK. at first it was new to me, i have no idea what was that (but i tfk without knowing what is tfk few months ago). i live in an era of limited internet connection. so my sex education is limited by the strain of underexposure.

when i asked them what is tfk, in the crowd, all of them laughed at me. i was thinking why. one of them explained that you need to stroke yourself up and down, get it big and enjoy the session. it made sense to me and i recalled my past experience in cny. then everyone divert into tfk, exchanging experience of their sessions, how they did it, the sensation, the source and everything. there i was, sitting there looked blur. and tried to hide the fact that i tfk-ed unconsciously.

one of them, who was a cadet as well in my last camp, my best buddy now said "if you don't understand i can show you later. but do not tell anyone ok?"

i was so innocent, i said "ok"

wonder who that guy was? KC la.

followed suit, i ended up in our school toilet. what i like about our school is the toilet kept clean and dry. not to mention it is built spacious as well. in my heart i thought he would show me the way of tfk. but when we were inside, he asked me to strip down to without a strand of thread. i casually did as he said, because we were used to looking at each other naked back in camp. i had boners ready. i unbuttoned my shirts, school pants and so did he. he sat on the toilet bowl, began stroking his 5.5" cock, slowly at first. about 10 minutes later he asked me to stroke mine. blur with the condition, i stroke mine as he instructed. my feeling was rather fluctuating. i did not have the urge of anything besides excitement. but looking at KT red in face, sweating body and his odour makes me excited.



his movement switch vigourously. slow to fast, back to slow and fast. i was standing there playing with myself like an idiot. he asked me to kiss him and lick his nipples, but i rejected. i stood there long enough, stroking myself like an idiot. bored with the repeating movement, i started kissing and licking his lips. he let out a soft moan of pleasure. he asked me to shoot out, but i did not know how. i think i was a turn off for him, being so innocent and did not know how to act.

later, he let out a large moan and oozed out 6 squirt of whitish liquid from his cock. i was so shocked he cummed on himself. a thickening 'pee' it was. he looked enjoyed the session but i didn't. i am not used to tfk, let alone do it together.

"that is tfk"
"i think i did the same last time at home" i said.
"you will understand one day" he replied with a smack on my ass.

we dressed and walked out of the cubicle, to realize there are other people around in the toilet. i was so embarrassed and left quickly. later we were scolded for attending class late.

after that day, he occasionally asking me to follow him to toilet, and he tfk as always. i slowly started to enjoy watching him enjoy, but i don't have the urge to shoot. that continued for a month. and very quickly, rumours of me and KC having sex in toilet roamed. i was cool with it as it increased my popularity. but i denied when they asked if it's real or not.

p/s: why did i say previously my first kiss was not a glory one? it's because i kiss some one without feel. not the one i love. i didn't love him till something else happen. maybe i just had crush on him?

hugs,
Evan

8 Response to part 6 - my first kiss

January 5, 2010 at 9:11 AM

+.+ I thought he gonna unbuttoned ur shirt and strip ur pant down.........hahahaha...XD

January 5, 2010 at 11:39 AM

you have such an early experience^^
hopefully you're not as innocent as before...if you're in doubt you can ask me..xD

January 6, 2010 at 7:54 AM

mine was at age 6,i guess?
man,my school toilet was without the lock,and i rarely went there...and never ever had those tfk talkings in the school...dont ask dont tell,simply as that

January 7, 2010 at 10:28 AM

nicky, if that happens i will freak out and tell my mum. and i don't know what will happen next hahahaha.....

i like to act innocent, count. it makes things easier.

you kiss at an early age! don't tell me is your mum hahaha... boys like to talk about dirty stuff during free time, no?

January 7, 2010 at 4:58 PM

omg~ u r so brave... can i try? teach me~ hahaha

January 11, 2010 at 7:25 AM

well i mean tfk...i havent kiss a human yet,but pic i do...

Ken
January 12, 2010 at 2:55 AM

OMG, if compared to you, i feel so innocent...even ur experience is so.....OMG, jaw dropping

January 14, 2010 at 11:22 PM

you must be joking leu. you are more experiance than me. what can i teach?

bradley you shoot at 6? anything came out?

hahaha ken. don't jealous because we are still young. there are more time to experiance.

Post a Comment