Tuesday, January 12, 2010

life before cny

9
unlike ken's house, my house is so small. so small that you need to squeeze everything like a store room or garage. my house is full of rubbish and garbage, mainly because my father is a rubbish collector. shaky table, broken dvd player, spoilt cabinet, rusty chair. he brings back everything. disappointing, those are really rubbish worthless to keep and maintained. over the years, me and my mother cleared the piled up waste and cleaned the house annually, before cny. but my dad did not learn his lesson, he keeps fetching those rubbish back home, as if they are his children. but thank god he does not bring back rotten food and injured animals. i will go crazy >_<

cleaning the house is one thing, new clothes is another thing. new year new life, and of course new clothes. i manage to buy 2 t shirts and a vest for this year. in addition of KC's new year gift, i have now 4 for my top. sometimes i think he treats me so good, i might fall for him again. haiz.....

other than that, valentine this year falls on the same day as cny. unfortunately, i will be celebrating the day with my family and relatives. imagine those aunties introduced their friends daughter to me. i have to kindly entertained their humour which in fact, i am so darn lazy to talk to them. hey! i am gay. stop introducing people to me.

well, part of that, Jino has recently went missing. so my post are delayed a bit a lot. when are you coming back? maybe i can write on my own and forget him.... i cannot imagine that >_<

regards,
Evan

9 Response to life before cny

Ken
January 12, 2010 at 6:48 PM

hey, i dun mind a maid at my house d, hehe, 3 houses in fact, you can report for work anytime, XD.

You can write pretty well, a way of learning is juz write without any fear. you'll get used to writing in proper grammar pretty soon that way.

January 12, 2010 at 9:16 PM

I don't think you should worry about your post(writings), it good enough. At least what you intended to say was understood.

Don't worry about wrong grammer etc. Keep on writing with confidence.

January 12, 2010 at 9:40 PM

I haven't for any new year clothes yet lol....hehe..XD

January 13, 2010 at 7:28 AM

the worst nightmare-having a >20 aquariums in a condo(where i live)...imagine???from dining hall to main hall...my dad loves having aqua but doesnt it waaaay tooo muuuch of 20 aquas?another 15 at another house...doesnt mind coz it very huge house...lucky the other 3 small house no aqua,if not i'll be dead from cleaning those aqua...those cheap fish dead faster than the expensive,of course the expensive were pretty big and scary one...

January 13, 2010 at 9:07 PM

worry not evan. for i am back already (for now, and not sure how long it's going to be). but don't worry, it's done and hopefully it helps. hey, murugan really taught you well so don't worry.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

January 14, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Haha! Jino will always be around la! And speak of the devil, he commented before me! Anyway! I haven't been celebrating CNY for like 3 years now! I miss it so much! Relatives can be annoying la... But after you go oversea or something, you'll start to miss it!

January 14, 2010 at 11:18 PM

to ken: i don't want to die as a main in your house. so kasihan lor clean 3 houses lol. unless the boss is super generous with his.....

ok i will try to do that for my next post, joseph. anyway thanks for dropping by.

nicky, sometimes i don't understand why we need new clothes. i prefer natural, back to jungle life ^_^

another rich boy is bradley. so many houses not for people but for aquatics lol.... those are fishes, acceptable. mine are broken shit and useless junk and dirty mud.

speaking of murugan, i kind of hate him. he likes to make fun of me, jino. thanks for the help though.

hey kenji. this year you will be celebrating with your bf. so sweet. relatives can be annoying, yea agree but when they come to angpow, they are quite generous. you see, money means 'face'. so i will be quite happy to entertain them during cny.....

January 16, 2010 at 8:55 AM

i understand your english so you wont have any problem on writing on your own....

looking forward to see your post that is written by only you:)

January 20, 2010 at 6:43 PM

i don't have confidece already. it looks bad

Post a Comment