Sunday, November 29, 2009

untitled 001

1
why did he hurt me like this? all this while i was tolerating him, care for him, worry him. and even go all the way to his house to check him out. but all i find is that he is not at home at 2am. i waited him to come back like an idiot.

5am, he finally came back and told me everything. he was very upset with my pressure and 'existence' that causes him to find another person to 'release' his stress.

and worst, he was doing it with my ex! how can he do this to me? my bf and my ex together without me knowing! i will not tolerate him anymore. ARGHHH!!!

they... they... they... i cannot imagine which position they did and how long they did. or were they playing safe? i dont give a damn anymore. my bf is now my another ex which i dont give a damn coz he hurts me just like my other ex-es. damn you all.

i will show you, eric. i still have my market value. you are too proud coz i care and submit too much to you. i wish you have a good day with my ex. in turn i will find people and hurt you just like how you hurt me.

i will become a slut again, whoring with everyone who is interested with me. at least they will appreciate my face and body, unlike you. even if they are not sincere, they are better than you who cheat my love and time and money. at least they told me what they really want, which are my body and my hole. you? you want my love and i gave to you. what have you given me in return? disappointment and frustration. you are a jerk!

damn i dont have enough sleep. JERK!!!

disappointed,
Evan

1 Response to untitled 001

Anonymous
June 27, 2010 at 4:24 AM

I just finished reading your entire blog...^^ And I would just like to say thank you for the wonderful read... I think your bravery to write down your experiences for all the world to see says a lot about your character. Keep going headstrong~ And keep updating~ ^^

-C-

Post a Comment