Saturday, November 7, 2009

endure love

0
leisure around in msn too bored with ample of time to kill, i asked if there is anything i can do. guess what my friends suggest?

they asked me to come here and start writing instead of disturbing others. hence, my first post here.

i do not really know what to write for first post as i am very new to blogging. the blogger systems and picasa are good enough to keep me busy for today. more importantly, the layout design and title for my blog to attract readers are the area i stressed most.


one of my favourite pictures. resembles my feeling when ending my last relationship.


how long can my enthusiasm last? how passionate i am in blogging? i have no idea and i will allow the time to determine my determination here.

till i have something else to post, i will just decorate my blog as decent as possible.

hugs,
Evan

No Response to "endure love"

Post a Comment